Welcome to Astronomer's Office Hours
Astronomer is the control plane for Apache Airflow. Optimized and designed to run on the cloud of your choice - Azure, AWS, GCP, Openshift, or on-prem. Astronomer makes it easy to run, manage, and scale your data pipelines across your organization.
With Astronomer you can hit the ground running. Astronomer provides push button Airflow deployments, integrations with identity providers, advanced logging and monitoring tools, and a rich API and CLI for a world class developer experience that integrates natively with your CI/CD systems of choice. Astronomer’s team of the largest Airflow contributors have the answers to your Airflow needs.
Examples of Office Hours Topics
- Deploying Apache Airflow environments on-demand to achieve a multi-tenant operating environment
- Cloud-native auto-scaling at the push of a button
- Using pre-built ecosystem to extend Apache Airflow with 100s of Operators and Modules from the Astronomer Registry
- Integrating your SSO provider with Airflow’s RBAC on Astronomer
- Advanced performance management features with out of the box Monitoring, Logging, and Alerting for your Airflow environments
- SDLC for data pipelines with the Astronomer CLI and CI/CD
Register for Astronomer Office Hours
- Submit the form detailing your Airflow situation and what you would like to cover during your office hours session
- Select your preferred times
- We will review your submission and pair you with the best Airflow Expert to discuss your needs
- We will send a confirmation email and calendar invite with your meeting details
- Mondays at 11:00 AM ET
- Tuesdays at 8:00 AM ET
- Wednesdays at 4:00 PM ET
- Thursdays at 7:00 PM ET
*If upon review your topic is easily covered by our existing documentation, upcoming webinar, or another existing resource we may choose to share links to those assets as an alternative to an office hours appointment.