Partner with Astronomer!
Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, supporting the ecosystem, community and innovation roadmap for the open source data orchestration framework. With thousands of production Airflow deployments under our belt, Astronomer is where companies large and small turn for the ultimate in Airflow product offerings, services and expertise. All Astronomer partners are listed on our website and can refer to themselves as an Astronomer partner on their website and other materials.
Our partner program comprises select technology and consulting partners. Technology partners with data source offerings typically start by joining the thriving Registry to ensure their products can be integrated into customers’ Airflow pipelines. Technology partners aren’t limited to integrations and any solution that enhances customers’ experience of Airflow can be considered. In addition to the registry, technology partners may be able to brief our sales teams on their solution for awareness and possible joint solution sales and participate in co-marketing initiatives such as webinars, blog posts and events.
Additionally, as an Astronomer consulting partner, your team will have the opportunity to receive training and certification in multiple areas pertaining both Airflow and Astronomer. Co-selling and referrals are also possible.
How to Get Started
- Fill out the contact form to the right.
- An initial call to talk more about your company, your goals for joining the program, as well as your current work with Airflow and Astronomer.
- Our team will conduct a review of your team’s technical abilities with Airflow as well as other tools in the data space. Essentially, we need to make sure we can recommend you.
- Once the project review is complete, you’ll sign a brief partnership agreement.
- All partners: maintain a minimum level of trained/certified staff.
- Consulting partners: register at least 3 deals in the first year of partnership.