Make the Switch to Astro
For a limited time, Astronomer will pay for your Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow (MWAA) or Google Cloud Composer (GCC) service while our team of expert data engineers migrates you to Astro for free. Get the scale your Airflow deployment deserves when you switch to Astro.*
Scale Airflow like never before
- Take advantage of in-place upgrades to the latest version of Airflow
- Increase the productivity of your teams while reducing costs
- Get sophisticated deployment and pipeline health monitoring with actionable alerts
- Develop, test, and launch new pipelines with the push of a button
- Utilize 24/7 support from Airflow experts across all regions
Our Customers Love Us
Astro is the best place to run Airflow.
Build, run, and observe data pipelines-as-code with Astro, the cloud-native data orchestration platform powered by Apache Airflow™.
Always run the latest, optimized Airflow
You'll stop wasting time debugging why tasks aren't running.
Enable more workloads and teams with control
Your team can stop running one-size-fits-all compute for your tasks.
Move seamlessly from local to production
You can stop missing deadlines due to broken deployment pipelines.
Not ready to migrate to Astro quite yet?
Start your 14-day trial
Terms and Conditions
* Offer valid through April 30, 2023. Astronomer will pay your AWS Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow (MWAA) or Google Cloud Composer costs during an Astronomer-facilitated migration to Astro, subject to a Migration Plan agreed upon by both parties prior to purchase.