This fan-favorite webinar covers the essential functions and benefits of Apache Airflow, an open-source tool for programmatically authoring, scheduling, and monitoring your data pipelines. In addition to reviewing the core concepts and terminology of Airflow — including explanations of DAGs, tasks, and operators — the webinar, aimed at new users of Airflow, answers questions like:
- What are the core features of Airflow?
- What are the uses of Airflow?
- How flexible are data pipelines?
- What are the fundamental components of Airflow’s infrastructure?
- How do you get started using Airflow?
All of the sample code shown in this webinar can be found in this repo.*