This webinar provides an overview of Cosmos, Astronomer’s open-source framework for dynamically generating Airflow DAGs from your dbt models that massively simplifies the Airflow-dbt integration. Questions covered in this session include:
- How to install and use Cosmos in your Airflow project.
- How to use Cosmos to avoid dependency conflicts between Airflow and dbt.
- How to use Airflow connection objects to connect dbt projects to target databases.
- How to parse dbt models and their dependencies as Airflow DAGs or Task Groups.
- How to implement data quality checks via dbt.