- Kenten Danas Lead Developer Advocate
- Viraj Parekh Field CTO
What is Airflow? Definition: Apache Airflow is a way to programmatically author, schedule and monitor data pipelines.
- Airflow is the De-facto Standard for Data Orchestration
- Born inside AirBnB, open-sourced, and graduated to a Top-Level Apache Software Foundation Project
- Leveraged by 1M+ data engineers around the globe to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor data pipelines
- Deployed by 1000s of companies as the unbiased data control plane, translating business rules to power their data processing fabric