- Marc Lamberti Head of Customer Training
- Viraj Parekh Field CTO
The official helm chart of Apache Airflow is out! The days of wondering what Helm Chart to use in production are over. Now, you only have one chart maintained and tested by Airflow PMC members as well as the community. It’s time to get your hands on it and take it for a spin! At the end of the webinar, you will have a fully functional Airflow instance deployed with the Official Helm Chart and running within a Kubernetes cluster locally.
In this webinar we covered:
- Create a Kubernetes cluster with KinD in local
- Deploy Airflow in a few seconds with the Official Helm Chart
- Discover the first parameters to configure in the Helm Chart
- Synchronize your DAGs with a Git repository
- Plus a secret step that you'll have to watch in the webinar to discover...