Airflow 2.7 was released in August; this exciting release is headlined by setup/teardown tasks (AIP 52) and contains numerous other features, improvements, and bug fixes.
In this webinar, we covered all the great 2.7 updates that make it even easier to implement your pipelines in Airflow and spend extra time on exciting new features like:
- Setup/teardown tasks, which make it easier to manage supporting resources for your tasks.
- UI updates, including the new cluster activity page.
- The new fast stop feature, which allows for quicker and more efficient DAG development.
- The new Apprise notifier, for sending notifications to many different services.
- Updates to deferrable operators, task groups, and dependencies.
All of the DAGs shown in this webinar can be found in this repo. You can read more about the release in the official release notes and our blog post. To try Airflow 2.7 today, start a free trial of Astro.