- Daniel Imberman Strategy Engineer
- Kenten Danas Lead Developer Advocate
Astronomer is excited to announce the release of the Astro Python SDK version 1.0. The Astro Python SDK is an open source tool powered by Airflow and maintained by Astronomer that allows for rapid and clean development of ETL workflows using Python. With the Astro Python SDK, you can focus solely on writing execution logic in Python, without having to worry about Airflow orchestration logic.
In this webinar, we’ll cover the functionality of the SDK and its benefits, including:
- Supported technologies (databases, file stores) and available operations.
- How it helps DAG authors to achieve more with less code.
- How details like creating dataframes, storing intermediate results, passing context and data between tasks, and creating Airflow task dependencies are all managed automatically.