This webinar provides a deep dive into passing data between your Airflow tasks. We cover everything you need to know to choose and implement a method for passing data based on your use case, infrastructure, scale, and more. Questions covered in this session include:
- What are some best practices to follow when using XComs, Airflow’s built-in cross-communication utility?
- How can I pass data between tasks and DAGs using TaskFlow and traditional operators?
- How does the Astro Python SDK use XComs to move data between relational stores and Python data structures, and how can it simplify my pipelines?
- How can I set up a custom XCom backend and implement custom serialization methods?
- How can I pass data between tasks that are run in isolated environments like the KubernetesPodOperator?
All code covered in this webinar can be found in this repo.