This webinar provides an in-depth introduction to the new Airflow integrations with Amazon SageMaker, a tool for building, training, and deploying machine learning (ML) models. Working through various use cases, the viewer will learn the basics of SageMaker and how it can be leveraged with Airflow to achieve a dependable production ML Ops system with enhanced data lineage and full orchestration capabilities, all in one place.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Introduction to Airflow and ML Ops
- Overview of SageMaker tools and automation
- How Airflow works with SageMaker
- Lineage in machine learning
- SageMaker async operators and how to use them
All of the sample code shown in this webinar can be found in this repo.