- Tamara Fingerlin Developer Advocate Intern
- Kenten Danas Lead Developer Advocate
What is Airflow? Apache Airflow is a platform used to programmatically author, schedule, and monitor data pipelines.
Born inside Airbnb, open-sourced, and graduated to a Top-Level Apache Software Foundation Project, Airflow is used by thousands of companies around the globe as the unbiased data control plane, translating business rules to power their data processing fabric.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- The benefits of pipelines as code, and how to define your pipelines using Python.
- The core components of Airflow, and how they can be leveraged to make Airflow infinitely scalable.
- Core concepts in Airflow, including DAGs, tasks, and operators.
- The vast network of provider packages and how they make Airflow highly extensible.
- Ways to engage with and benefit from Airflow’s large, vibrant OSS community.