Create, secure, and share
connections across environments.
Set up Airflow connections effortlessly in one central location with our out-of-the-box, native solution.
Watch a Demo
See how to create a connection, share to deployments and override fields, run Astro CLI, and pull connections.
Meet the Astro-native secrets backend you don’t have to manage.
Share connections across deployments
- Built-in inheritance model allows you to override fields based on deployment
- Easily spin up branch-based deployments with the credentials they need
Every data connection secured, governed, and centralized
- Complete understanding of how and where your connections are used across your data platform
- Encrypted credentials are only used at runtime
- A single source of truth to govern your credentials
Stop wasting time with every single new connection type
- Save developer time setting up connections
- Purpose-built integration forms prompt you exactly for what you need
Onboard with ease
- Near zero onboarding time for new local environments
- Utilize Astro’s authorization model to manage credential access from day 1
See these and more supported connection types in Astro.