Use of the Site, Service, and any Astronomer offerings are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable Master Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”) between Customer and Astronomer and/or the Astronomer Terms of Service (“Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the Terms and the Agreement, the Agreement will prevail.
This AUP may be updated by Astronomer from time to time upon reasonable notice, which may be provided through the Sites, Service, or by posting an updated version of this AUP. Updates of the AUP become binding, including on existing users, on the later of the date specified in the updated AUP or thirty (30) days after posting. Any modification to the AUP within an update will relate solely to restrictions on use of, and access to, the Service and/or Sites. Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your access to and use of the Service and/or Sites.
You shall not (and shall not permit your Authorized Users to):
- attempt to access, search, or create accounts for the Sites and/or Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces or as otherwise authorized by Astronomer;
- permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Sites and/or Service in a way that violates the Agreement and/or Terms;
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) the Sites and/or Service, or gain (or attempt to gain) access to any system that connects thereto (except as required to appropriately access and use the Sites and/or Service);
- store, transmit, make available, or process (a) content that is infringing, libelous, unlawful, tortious, deceptive, threatening, offensive, propagating hate or violence, causing harm to others or to Astronomer’s reputation, unauthorized, or in violation of third-party rights, (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Sites and/or Service, including monitoring traffic or data, or (c) viruses, malware, or other malicious code;
- use the Service to distribute or facilitate the sending of unsolicited or unlawful (i) email or other messages, or (ii) promotions of any kind;
- transact in, or facilitate activities related to, misappropriating another individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, improperly obtained credit card information and/or account credentials;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, or algorithms of the Sites and/or Service;
- modify, translate, copy, or create derivative works based of the Sites and/or Service, including any part, feature, function, or user interface, except to the extent expressly permitted by Astronomer or authorized within the the Agreement and/or Terms;
- use the Service for time sharing or service bureau purposes, or otherwise for the benefit of a third party; or remove any proprietary notices or labels contained therein; or
- build similar or competitive products or services.