- Kenten Danas Lead Developer Advocate
With recent versions of Airflow you have more options than ever for authoring your DAGs. Decorators, originally introduced as part of the TaskFlow API, provide an easy way of turning your functions into Airflow tasks. They allow you to write your DAGs using a functional programming style, and result in clean, easy to read DAG files with less boilerplate code.
In this webinar, we’ll demystify decorators and show you everything you need to know to start using decorators in your DAGs. Specifically, we’ll cover:
- What decorators are available in Airflow today and when you should use them
- How to use decorators to turn your functions into DAGs and tasks
- How to define dependencies and pass data between tasks using decorators
- Decorator-related features in development to look out for