In Apache Airflow, a DAG represents a workflow. It is a collection of all the tasks you want to run, organized in a way that reflects their relationships and dependencies.
In this ebook, you’ll find everything you need to know about Airflow DAGs.
- DAG building blocks and essential features
- How to implement DAGs in Airflow
- DAG writing best practices
- How to dynamically generate DAGs
- How to efficiently test and debug DAGs
- And more!
Get your free copy today to elevate your Apache Airflow knowledge and experience.