- Ross Turk Senior Director of Community
- Michael Collado Staff Software Engineer
Data lineage is the complex set of relationships between your jobs and datasets. Using OpenLineage with Apache Airflow, you can observe and analyze these relationships, allowing you to find and fix issues more quickly. This webinar will provide a deeper dive on OpenLineage, extending beyond the basics into key implementation details and best practices.
- A deep dive into the OpenLineage object model, typical run-cycle, and key conventions.
- Ways to extend OpenLineage using facets - atomic metadata attached to lineage events that can be used to capture and study operational and quality metrics.
- A live coding example that shows how to emit and study lineage events.