- Collin Psenka Field Engineer
Sign up for a demo today
Astro is a first-of-its-kind, fully managed data orchestration platform powered by Apache Airflow and OpenLineage. It brings order and observability to distributed data ecosystems, allowing data teams to focus on work that moves the business forward.
Say goodbye to manually handling deployments and scaling, worrying about the latest security patches, and more.
In this interactive session we will cover:
- Building data pipelines with reusable modules in an integrated local development environment.
- Testing and deploying DAGs using continuous integration practices and tooling.
- Astro Runtime, the cloud-native Runtime that takes the guesswork out of configuring Airflow.
- Spinning up new environments at the push of a button.
- Managing, upgrading, and monitoring Airflow environments from a single control plane.
- Extracting and visualizing lineage and performance for your data ecosystem.
- Enterprise-grade access management and security controls.
And more… plus answers to all of your questions.