Install Astronomer to Amazon Web Services
This guide describes the prerequisite steps to install Astronomer on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Are you devops-y enough to do this alone?
You will need to be able to:
- Obtain a wildcard SSL certificate
- Edit your DNS records
- Create resources on AWS
- Install/run Kubernetes command line tools to your machine
Before running the Astronomer install command you must:
- Select a base domain
- Get your machine setup with needed dev tools
- Get a Postgres server running
- Obtain SSL
- Set a few Kubernetes secrets
- Create Google OAuth Creds
- Build your config.yaml
- Create a stateful storage set
You're ready to go!
helm install -f config.yaml . --namespace astronomer
Your final step is to setup your DNS to route traffic to your airflow resources following these steps.
Click the link in the output notes to log in to the Astronomer app.