- Kenten Danas Lead Developer Advocate
- Santona Tuli Staff Data Scientist
Although often regarded as a data engineering and pipelining tool, Airflow is also wildly popular among machine learning teams inclined toward infrastructure and operationalization. In this webinar, we’ll dive into how Airflow, through its programmatic DAG authoring paradigm and extensive provider ecosystem, can consolidate various ML tools into dependable production systems.
Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Considerations when productionizing ML pipelines
- Different methods of orchestrating operationalized ML workflows, and where Airflow fits in
- Workflow architectures for operating at scale