Staff Developer Advocate
Product | Full-time, Remote
Astronomer is hiring a Staff Developer Advocate to help us scale our go-to-market motion as we reach a key inflection point in our growth. As the leading commercial contributor to Apache Airflow, we're on a mission to be the essential data orchestration company, helping the world's leading organizations accelerate the flow of trusted data.
Outbound Product at Astronomer is a highly-collaborative function, working closely with product development, sales, customer success, and growth marketing to help customers and market-facing teams understand how our product solves real pain for data professionals across industries.
We are looking for someone that brings an understanding of the needs of data professionals and can become a subject matter expert on our products. You should be knowledgeable about the modern data stack, and the role of data orchestration as the glue that keeps businesses of all sizes running. You also have an ability to create clarity amongst ambiguity, and are excited about the fast-paced environment.
As a Staff Developer Advocate, you will:
- be a go-to person for both technical experts and customer-facing teams
- raise awareness of Astronomer products and tools within technical communities through enablement and inspiration
- work with product development to define product strategies and craft narratives around new products and features
- reach external audiences through a variety of channels, including blog posts, videos, and conference talks
- define and execute strategies that drive adoption of the product in key use cases and industries
- advocate for external developers within Astronomer
Want to learn more? Apply today, we are eager to speak with you!
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Astronomer is a remote-first company.