Growth Marketing Analyst
Growth | Full-time, Remote
Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a globally-distributed and rapidly growing venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators. Our mission is to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of the industry as we strive to make Apache Airflow the de-facto standard in data orchestration.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, data-driven Marketing Analyst to join our Growth Marketing team and fuel Astronomer’s success. This is a full-time marketing position on the Growth Marketing Team and offers enormous opportunities for the right individual to drive impactful work that leads directly to revenue growth. This individual will help to enhance sales and marketing impact by examining engagement and performance metrics on demand gen campaigns, demographic and agent persona targeting, internal data feeds and operational datasets to create actionable feedback and enhance campaign efficiency.
The ideal candidate is a data junkie who loves measuring the performance of marketing to deliver revenue impact. You have 3+ years of experience in cross-channel marketing analytics, have tracked and reported on digital campaigns (Email, Instagram, Facebook, Google SEM, LinkedIn and beyond) and landing pages, has translated KPIs into measurable objectives and testing roadmaps and has worked in close partnership with sales teams.
- Partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to translate business KPIs into specific and measurable objectives and testing roadmaps
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and tracking high level reports that provide insights into effectiveness, optimization, and business impact
- Regularly measure campaign / landing page performance and communicate recommendations for improvement to marketing and creative stakeholders including optimization, segmentation, targeting, etc.
- Partner with data intelligence stakeholders to develop user-friendly, self-service demand generation dashboards, reports and business insights in the appropriate visualization systems
- Assist in managing lead lifecycle and lead scoring model
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys
- Support ad hoc reporting needs for key executives as well as goal-setting and forecasting efforts for marketing leadership
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win-rate objectives reducing their cold calling efforts
- Assist in developing strong marketing attribution models and understand which channels effectively drive prospect engagement
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience working for fast-paced companies
- Hands-on experience with systems, including Salesforce and data visualization tools such as Tableau, etc.
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through ambiguous problems using structured and unstructured data
- Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Particular tools experience in Marketo, Salesforce, or other B2B enterprise level marketing automation suite is preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales concepts, terminology and principles
- Someone who is highly collaborative (without ego) and can move fast
- Experience building and presenting KPI dashboards to C-Level executives is a plus.
- Experience managing the routing, scoring, and optimization of leads is a plus
- Experience building data based marketing solutions such as attribution models, lead scoring and intent models.
- Experience with SQL and Python is a plus.
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Astronomer is a remote-first company.Apply Now