Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist (Marketing)
Growth | Full-time, Remote
Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a globally-distributed and rapidly growing venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators. Our mission is to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of the industry as we strive to make Apache Airflow the de-facto standard in data orchestration.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, data-driven Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to join our Growth Marketing team and fuel Astronomer’s success. This is a full-time marketing position on the Growth Marketing Team and offers enormous opportunities for the right individual to drive impactful work that leads directly to revenue growth. This individual will help to enhance sales and marketing impact by examining engagement and performance metrics on demand gen campaigns, demographic and agent persona targeting, internal data feeds and operational datasets to take the performance of our website and demand generation channels to the next level. If you’re excited about using data, analysis, and testing to uncover prospect needs, monetize and convert our audience, we’d love to talk to you.
- Identify, develop and execute strategies and testing plans to improve on-site conversion across our website and trials to drive revenue growth
- Create a testing framework for finding clear wins that are statistically significant and can be measurable across the funnel
- Own and manage a robust roadmap of optimization tests
- Use your analytical expertise to synthesize inputs from various data sources to uncover insights, make recommendations, and inform test hypotheses
- Own the process from beginning to end, ranging across test idea generation, socialization, execution, analysis and reporting
- Ensure tracking is correctly applied to all relevant pages while developing reporting and monitoring strategies
- Partner with internal teams to ensure each user journey path is optimized and is aligned with best practices
- Effectively communicate results or recommendations to all internal teams
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- 3+ years experience in conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Experience running CRO for websites or marketing campaigns
- Global or multi-market experience is a plus
- Experience running A/B or multivariate tests
- Fluency in testing and web analytics tools like Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, VWO, etc.
- Experience in analyzing data and interpreting results
- SEO experience is preferred
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Astronomer is a remote-first company.Apply Now