Technical Sales Enablement Manager - Remote
Field Support | Full-time, Remote
Astronomer is the commercial developer of Apache Airflow, a community-driven open-source tool that’s leading the market in data orchestration. We’re a globally-distributed and rapidly growing venture-backed team of learners, innovators and collaborators. Our mission is to build an Enterprise-grade product that makes it easy for data teams at Fortune 500’s and startups alike to adopt Apache Airflow. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of the industry as we strive to make Apache Airflow the de-facto standard in data orchestration.
You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where priorities and deadlines inspire you to find creative, informed, and innovative learning solutions to business problems. Your product mentality means you’re comfortable seeking out user feedback, using agile development strategies, and consider experimentation a norm to create progressive learning products.
As a Technical Enablement Manager you will work closely with the sales enablement team as well as members of the Product and Marketing organizations to drive consistent, high quality employee performance of our tech sales team members to ensure we deliver a best in class customer experience. In this role you will design and deliver learning programs that measure, monitor and improve performance to ensure team members use a consultative, additive approach to all customer interactions.
- Own readiness activities for product and feature launches (attend product meetings, identify downstream impacts, create enablement plan based on needs of the roles, and manage enablement activities).
- Leverage personal knowledge of our products to create a variety of technical training content, including but not limited to; learning paths, eLearning self-paced courses, certifications, and knowledge base articles that maximize team members' productivity, leading to success in their role.
- Work closely with teams cross-functionally to identify internal knowledge gaps + create technical assets/articles.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to plan the roadmap for future technical training programs and facilitate cross-team collaboration, partnering closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders to develop the most effective and engaging programs possible.
- Conduct post-training evaluations and gather feedback to continuously improve the programs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Enablement, Tech Enablement, Tech Sales or Product Management in a fast-paced, high-growth, and high-output environment.
- Proven ability to analyze training requests, recommend and gain buy-in on the right solutions for complicated business needs, and follow through to completion.
- Prior experience developing and facilitating live trainings.
- A positive Team and Customer first mentality, your team and stakeholders love working with you.
- Experience and proficiency with various design tools (i.e. Articulate, Captivate, Google Suite, content aggregators, websites) hosted on multiple platforms (LMS, web-based, mobile, etc) a bonus.
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Astronomer is a remote-first company.Apply Now